LIFE IS GOOD!
Friday, June 12, 2009
Berry Farm Crossfit Competition
Tomorrow is the 2nd Annual Berry Farm CrossFit Competition & Zone friendly BBQ, Saturday, June 13th This should be a fun 1 mile run with stations along the way to do 25 reps of different exercises. (pull-ups, wallballs, SDHP???) It's unknown to the competitors until tomorrow morning, but here is all the info I have for now. I will post with pics and the results tomorrow or on Sunday.
7:30am-8:00am: Sign in and walk through. I will be taking anyone interested in a tour of the course during this time.
8:00am-8:30am: Go over standards, rules, and judging.
8:30am-9:00am (Heat 1) - 9:15am-9:45am (Heat 2) 1.Kelsey Rockstroh - 1. Julie Turner
2. Dana Haynie - 2. Shannon Berry
3. Matt Saucier - 3. Luila Barber
4. Kevin Witzel - 4. Dillon McCants
5. Terry Tollette - 5. Brody Bowman
6. Brad Priest - 6. Jason Whiteley
7. Joe Millspaugh - 7. Andy Brown
8. Samuel Rockstroh - 8. Stephen Tidwell
9. Sara Gotham -9. Adam Pressnall
10:00am-10:30am (Heat 3) - 10:45am-11:15am (Heat 4) 1. Tim Parker - 1. Scott Murtha
2. Shannon Green - 2. Adam Hinds
3. Caleb Rice - 3. Kody King
4. Cole Cunningham -4. Connor Briggs
5. Paige Millspaugh - 5. Ryan Haynie
6. Allison Cunningham -6. Sarah McPhail
7. Jennifer Larkin - 7. Lori Stowers
8. Dr. Todd - 8. Crystal Hinds
9. Tom Russell - 9. Phil Hawkins
- 10. Nicole McCants
11:30am-12:00pm (Heat 5)
1. Denver McPhail
2. Matt Stowers
3. Justin Allen
4. Loren Montgomery
5. CPT Dennis R. Berry (OkieDB)
6. John Maley
7. Ginny King
8. Eric Barber
9. Chad Smith
The Berry Farm address is 33115 West Hwy 66, Bristow, OK 74010. Coming from Tulsa you will take the Turner Turnpike like you are going to OKC. Exit the Kellyville exit and then make a left on Hwy 33 which will take you to a stoplight. Make a right at the stoplight which will be Hwy 66. Stay on Hwy 66 for the next 12.3 miles. The driveway will be marked on the north side of the road with balloons.