Thursday, September 8, 2016
Tuesday, September 6, 2016
- Place the rings further into your palms than you did with the neutral grip — around mid-palm level.
- Wrap your fingers around the rings and wrap your thumbs around your knuckles.
- Push down into the rings, creating some pressure.
- Your wrists should be bent, but not so far that your wrist is inside the rings.
- When performing the muscle-up in particular, make sure to maintain the false grip, with the rings turned out, throughout the movement — from below the rings, all the way to the above-the-rings position.
Sunday, September 4, 2016
Thursday, September 1, 2016
All races will start on Boulder Avenue near Sixth Street. You can reach the starting line from Fourth and Fifth Streets. The finish line is at Fourth Street and Boston Avenue. Finish Line Fest is on Third Street between Cincinnati and Main Street, including the Williams Plaza.
Tuesday, August 30, 2016
Sunday, August 28, 2016
Thursday, August 25, 2016
Wednesday, April 20, 2016
- Plateaus - You'll notice your weight loss will slow or stop completely. As well as muscle gains, the amount of weight you're lifting and stamina.
- Concentration - You have a harder time focusing on things. You're more likely to slack, daze off, and miss details.
- Stress Increases - You seem to be short all the time. You have a difficult time "dealing" with normal things in life.
- Poor Immunity - You start to catch colds/flus a little too often.
- Mood Swings - Doesn't take much to change your mood.
- Depression - Speaks for itself.
- Headaches - If you're having these daily, there's something wrong.
- Poor Memory - Whoops I forgot.