My Warm-up

LIFE IS GOOD!

LIFE IS GOOD!

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Justin Allen (Proud of this Guy)

Well, back from Minneapolis and back to the real world. Sometimes God's plans don't always match up with yours but I will always trust that he knows best. I really enjoyed the journey of getting back to regionals and going for the goal of making the games again. I definitely couldn't hav...e done it without the support of my wonderful amazing wife @brittiallen. I wanted to thank everyone else that supported me through the year. Family and Friends you all rock! Everyone that bought a shirt...thank you! The support from the community is so awesome! Love all of you! The gyms that continue to allow me to train as hard as I need @crossfitttown downtown and south, and @crossfitbellator. I would like to thank my sponsors for always gearing me up and making sure I have all that I need in order to perform at my best @reebok @progenex @bobcole. And lastly but certainly not least I want to thank my coach @dennisberry @okiedb Thank you for always having me as prepared as possible and having to deal with my crazy butt all the time. You had me more prepared than ever this year but I just simply did not execute like we planned. I feel very blessed to have you as my coach. Congrats to all of the athletes that made it this year! You guys are awesome and will represent the region well. Anyways, time to get back to training and having fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment