My Warm-up

LIFE IS GOOD!

LIFE IS GOOD!

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Midnight Madness WOD# 3 Results

As many rounds as possible in 8 minutes of:
12 Wall ball shots (Men 20 lb ball, Women 14 lb ball)
9 Sumo deadlift high pulls (Men 95 lbs, Women 65 lbs)
6 Thrusters (Men 95 lbs, Women 65 lbs)
3 Muscle ups

*When the clock starts the athlete must first complete 50 Kettlebell swings (Men 55 lbs, Women 35 lbs) before moving on to the workout.




The 50 KB swings were easy. I didn't want to burn out my grip so I did 30 reps then another 20 reps. Then I blew through the wallballs, sumo deadlift high pulls, and the thrusters. I got on the rings and felt my wrist hurting from the clean & jerks. I finished 2 rounds + 12 Wallballs + 9 SDHP + 4 Thrusters. I got through working out at midnight. Long, long, long day! I placed 4th overall only missing 3rd by 2 points or 2 reps. 1st Place Denver, 2nd Place Mike Jones, and 3rd Place Brody. Great job guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment