My Warm-up



Thursday, September 23, 2010

2010 Komen Tulsa Race for the Cure

Race Information
The 14th annual Komen Tulsa Race for the Cure will take place at CityPlex Towers adjacent to the beautiful campus of Oral Roberts University on Saturday, September 25, 2010. Over 13,000 participants are expected at this year’s event featuring a Timed and Untimed 5k Run/Walk, 1-mile Fun Run/Walk (untimed), special survivor activities and fun for the whole family. Register online for the 2010 Komen Tulsa Race for the Cure! Sign up here:

The Komen Tulsa Race for the Cure enables us to make an impact in the fight against breast cancer by empowering men and women, ensuring quality care for all, and energizing science to find the cures. Up to 75 percent of revenue generated by the Race through fundraising and sponsorship stays in Tulsa to further breast cancer education, screening and treatment for the uninsured and medically underserved. The remaining 25 percent helps to fund national research through the Susan G. Komen for the Cure Research Grant Program. Race Time 7:45 a.m. this Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment