My Warm-up

LIFE IS GOOD!

LIFE IS GOOD!

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Music Balance

Music has been a part of my life since I can remember. My mom and dad raised me on it- 70's and the oldies but goodies. When I got old enough, I found my own that made sense to me. I found music that I could relate to or just feel the beat. For some people the music they listen to is just something to take up the dead space in the air while they are going about their lives. For me its always been something to connect to and hold on to when nothing else was there. I refuse to listen to the TV and radio when it tells me I need a pill to feel ok about myself and to function. I don't need to be a perfect machine. I'm not beyond disease. I use music and excercise to stay balanced in my head. Neither ever lets me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment