My Warm-up

LIFE IS GOOD!

LIFE IS GOOD!

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

CrossFit Sectionals

This year, there will be 13 Regionals around the world that all take place in May. But unlike last year, you now have to qualify for the Regionals (with a few exceptions in continents with sparse populations of CrossFitters). Feeding these Regionals will be approximately 30 Sectional competitions, which will be open to anyone. The Sectionals will take place from mid-February to late March.


Soon there will be information for the 2010 CF games. First, I must compete in the sectionals in Tulsa, Ok. Then, I go from there. I mean really, if I don't pass the regionals then whatever, but I must pass the sectionals. Looking back at Southwest Regional Qualifier I was under trained(due to injuries), a little nervous, a little dehydrated, but more importantly not hungry enough to qualify. I have changed my mind and I'm focusing on the goal ahead. My sights are set and I'm zoned in.

No comments:

Post a Comment