My Warm-up

LIFE IS GOOD!

LIFE IS GOOD!

Monday, August 25, 2014

Why I LOVE Being upside down!

I love inversions. I love the challenge of trying to stay balanced. Headstands, forearm stands, and handstands are all kinds of balancing inversions. Headstands are the easiest inversion since your head and your forearms are planted on the ground. Handstands are the hardest (I think), because only your hands are holding your body up. So that leaves forearm stands right in the middle with a moderate level of difficulty. You may find them easier than handstands, since both your forearms are helping you to stay balanced. Plus, you are lower to the ground, so you may find this easier to get into. This pose has a lot to do with shoulder and upper back strength, but it's also about engaging your core muscles.

No comments:

Post a Comment