My Warm-up

LIFE IS GOOD!

LIFE IS GOOD!

Saturday, June 23, 2012

SURE WE ARE CRAZY, BUT.........

Repost from CrossFit One World:

The folks in the romance stage of CrossFit can sometimes be annoying. I know, because I was there once and people told me so. I can think of another group of people who are JUST as bad if not worse. These folks were once hardcore CrossFitters, but now they are all about shoving it in your face how they don't CrossFit anymore. Most of them are "weightlifters" now. They do all the same shit as CrossFitters. They post their workouts all over Facebook. They post videos and pictures of themselves lifting weights instead of doing kipping pull-ups. They post daily status updates about the ice cream and pies they are eating instead of the strict paleo diet statuses they were posting before. Suddenly, CrossFit is SO wrong and what they are doing is SO right.

No comments:

Post a Comment