My Warm-up

LIFE IS GOOD!

LIFE IS GOOD!

Sunday, July 17, 2011

What’s the deal with the bricks?

I've been training with a 20lb vest and a 22lb Pack! Today I found my 4 bricks and built a nice package to carry on the challenge. I wrapped the four bricks into a special T-shirt of mine. Then I wrapped the tee in tape. I covered that with 2 ziplock bags then wrapped it with tape. I followed that with bubble wrap and then plastic wrap. I finished it all off with Gorilla tape!




Posted from Go Ruck

If you weigh under 150 lbs, bring 3 bricks, if you weigh over 150 lbs, bring 4. Wrap them in a thick t-shirt or a towel and duct tape the entire coupon that you will put in your GORUCK backpack. This allows them to sit more comfortably in your ruck – your back will thank us later. Don’t get philosophical, just bring your bricks.

No comments:

Post a Comment