My Warm-up

LIFE IS GOOD!

LIFE IS GOOD!

Monday, July 6, 2009

Proper Fuel



I hear time and time again about the person who works out so hard and can never lose body fat. Well it just so happens that after high school things don't stay the same for very long. Learning how to provide my body the proper amount of food was one of the greatest tools I ever learned. Spend the few weeks weighing and measuring food. Fuel your muscle and essential body functions, not excess body fat. Within the first 3 weeks of eating in the Zone Diet I noticed a significant change in my body composition accompanied by gains in my Crossfit training. That was 17 months ago and I haven't looked back. Nutrition is the foundation for success in what we do. Fueling your body correctly is too easy not to be doing it. If you have not yet made the decision to change your eating style contact your Crossfit coach right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment