My Warm-up

LIFE IS GOOD!

LIFE IS GOOD!

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Inspiration

Since the summer is here and people like to look good in a bathing suit, more and more people are catching on to crossfit. People are starting to make a difference in the lives of their significant other and a co-worker! Simply by doing something for their own good inspired two people to better themselves as well. People may never releazie what a difference they are making their friends and family. Lots of my friends have decided to take up crossfit and Yoga because they see that it works. Keep bringing your lunch to work and making funny sounds when you get up out of a chair because you are sore! You never know who will say one day, "you know what I think I am going to start taking care of myself too!" And just like that you have inspired someone!

No comments:

Post a Comment