My Warm-up

LIFE IS GOOD!

LIFE IS GOOD!

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Protein Wars, and why selling out is so damn easy


Post written by BMac

Damn, this post is long over due… First let me start by saying I’ve been offered everything under the sun from supplements, cars, water, to wrist bands with magnetized trinkets inside. I'm betting a lot of you have been offered the same these days. Its all weird too, but the fact is it is coming on strong and its about to get sillier! I have bought things for the same reasons anyone else has bought them. Hype! I am no different than you in this manner. Although, times have changed since a lot of those decisions used to be made. Instead we are now creating an environment that is so rich because we have remained true to what has worked that it is driving every yahoo in the fitness industry (along with many others) to us. The current folks we (CFE) deal with are dealt with because we chose to do business with them. I didnt approach big shoe companies because they missed the point and are more so a part of the problem, then part of a solution… Now, they all are poking their noses into our world.

Continue reading here:

No comments:

Post a Comment