My Warm-up

LIFE IS GOOD!

LIFE IS GOOD!

Monday, March 22, 2010

Training Questions


I get emails from time to time asking, what I do for training. When I started blogging, I decided I would not post all my training. I keep a workout journal with all my training progress. I'm going to answer this email on the blog.

"I have a quick question for ya. I am just getting into yoga, adding that to my training regime. Do you do anymore workouts, other then a CF WOD and Yoga? Right now I am following the CF main site wods and I just started to incorporate yoga into the mix but I'm looking to do something more. I want to go as hard as I can to build as much strength and speed as possible from now until september. What kind of WODs do you follow? Do you just do the nextgeneration wods and yoga"?

I follow Next Generation CrossFit WODs 3 days on 1 day off. We always work skills and strength before our WOD. We lift heavy based on % of PR. I do Yoga 4 days a week so I'm able to get in the deep stretches. I usually do 1 or 2 endurance days whenever I can find the time. In addition to my training, my nutrition is Paleo with Zone measuring. I also get much needed sleep. I hope this helps and can answer any questions you might have.

No comments:

Post a Comment