My Warm-up

LIFE IS GOOD!

LIFE IS GOOD!

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Staying on track


For the last 4 weeks my training and eating have been flawless. I just have to remember that going into the sectionals to not over train or get injured. Yesterday, I got a new PR(personal record) on the Snatch 185lb and the Clean & Jerk 255lb. Everything has been going as planned, working technique and efficiency on every lift and move. Still training 3 days on and 1 day off cycle. I do my Yoga 4 days a week and this helps my muscles recover. Practicing the self-discipline and persistence to stick with the course you’ve set to attain your goals and purpose is the single most important factor in determining whether you will achieve them. Self-discipline to stick with the direction you have set, or to purposefully change it, allows you to persist every day on your journey.



”Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race." --Calvin Coolidge

No comments:

Post a Comment