My Warm-up

LIFE IS GOOD!

LIFE IS GOOD!

Friday, April 10, 2009

Muscle Beach







Went to Santa Monica, CA for the first time in my life and loved it. It really amazed me to see Muscle Beach on a 80 degree Sunday afternoon. People were everywhere, doing everything. Bike riding, rollerblading, skateboarding, surfing, juggling, yoga, gymanstics, crossfit, pilates, running, and even wrestling. You name it and I saw it. I had a little fun on the rings and bars. Kinda scared because still on crutches, but used my other leg to land. Did some muscle-ups, L-sits, and ring swinging. It was lots of fun, but I wished I had not hurt myself right before I left. I Checked out the new Crossfit L.A. and met one of their coaches named Jonesy. It is a really nice box and I wish them the best of luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment