- Plateaus - You'll notice your weight loss will slow or stop completely. As well as muscle gains, the amount of weight you're lifting and stamina.
- Concentration - You have a harder time focusing on things. You're more likely to slack, daze off, and miss details.
- Stress Increases - You seem to be short all the time. You have a difficult time "dealing" with normal things in life.
- Poor Immunity - You start to catch colds/flus a little too often.
- Mood Swings - Doesn't take much to change your mood.
- Depression - Speaks for itself.
- Headaches - If you're having these daily, there's something wrong.
- Poor Memory - Whoops I forgot.
"If you never raise the bar and set higher standards for yourself, how can you expect to rise above others? Go beyond what is expected." Chad E Smith
LIFE IS GOOD!
Wednesday, April 20, 2016
What does lack of sleep cause?
Posted by Chad E Smith at 4:39 AM
Labels: rest day
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment