My Warm-up

LIFE IS GOOD!

LIFE IS GOOD!

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Intensity

I’ve often heard that how you do what you do is more important than what you do. This is particularly true for those who bring real intensity to the gym. While training tools and styles are often debated, many forget the significance of individual factors. Intensity is one of these factors.
I don’t care what program you follow. If the intensity and drive isn’t there, you aren’t going to achieve anything significant. Conversely, if you are truly committed with raging intensity, you can do well with almost anything, as no matter what you do, you’ll continue to seek out greater challenges.
I believe my greatest strengths are my intensity and competitive drive. I like to be challenged and I like to challenge myself. Once I’m in the zone, I feel like I can do anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment