- Experienced, educated and certified trainers are what most fitness enthusiasts are looking for.
- Strength training. This is no longer restricted to body builders, and people are focusing more on strength training to improve overall muscle strength.
- Body weight training. Body weight exercises like pull-ups, push-ups, squats and planks are in.
- Exercise programs for childhood obesity. Need for exercises programs aimed at tackling growing rate of obesity among children is rising.
- Weight loss exercises. This has been a trend that has always been there and will continue to be a trend this year.
- Fitness programs for elderly. Many gyms are looking at expanding their customer base by targeting the aging baby boomer generation through exercises that are age-appropriate.
- Personal training. As an increasing number of trainers are getting certified, their services are being utilized by medical fitness and corporate wellness programs.
- Functional fitness. This is strength training to improve coordination, balance, endurance, force and power to perform activities of daily living effectively. These are usually aimed at older adults.
- Core training. It is believed that strengthening of core muscles is beneficial for all age groups and people are fast realizing the importance of having strong core muscles.
- Group personal training. This type of training caters to the budget-conscious health enthusiasts. There is a growing trend where personal trainers cater to a group of clients at a steep discount.
"If you never raise the bar and set higher standards for yourself, how can you expect to rise above others? Go beyond what is expected." Chad E Smith
LIFE IS GOOD!
Tuesday, January 21, 2014
Posted by Chad E Smith at 4:35 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment