Here are some basic details of HOA5 to provide at this time:
- HOA5 will take place on November 8th, 9th, and 10th at Mediacom Ice Park in downtown Springfield, MO. The first WOD will kick off on the evening of November 8th.
- HOA5 will have 3 Competitive Divisions: Scaled, RX’d, and Masters.
- Masters Division: Your combined team age must be 270 or more. No one on your team may be under the age of 40.
- Teams must be comprised of 6 members: 3 Men and 3 Women that must actively train at the same facility. The same general team rules that apply to The Open will be applicable to HOA5.
- HOA5 Registration will be capped at 110 teams (50 Scaled, 50 RX’d, and 10 Masters).
- THERE WILL BE NO LIMIT TO THE AMOUNT OF TEAMS THAT CAN PARTICIPATE FROM ANY GIVEN AFFILIATE. Registration will be first-come, first serve.
- HOA5 Scaled and RX’d Champions will be guaranteed at least 1 team entry to compete at HOA5.
- HOA5 team, judge, and volunteer registration will open and go live on Monday, September 2nd 2013.
- Special HOA5 Hotel Room Rates will be available through The University Plaza Hotel & Convention Center (Right across the street from Mediacom). Details coming soon!
- All HOA5 Sponsor/Vendor Information Is Available HERE. We’d be honored to have you.
- Be sure to keep up with all HOA5 info and updates by visiting The Heart of America Affiliate Team Competition Page on FB!
Post a Comment