My Warm-up

LIFE IS GOOD!

LIFE IS GOOD!

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Yoga Interest


Is there any interest in having an post-workout yoga/stretch routine? If there’s enough interest, I will come up with some stretches/poses which would correspond to the muscles worked in the WOD, and post them online with the workout as well as hold a couple of training classes in what/how to work those poses and the names of them.

I’ve been doing some searching online and I found a crossfit journal article on the benefits of stretching (post workout). http://journal.crossfit.com/2006/01/stretching-and-flexibility-by.tpl#featureArticleTitle

2 comments:

  1. I'd love it. I have some serious flexibility issues, constantly hurting my lower back and hamstrings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've already made the videos to start Yoga CF and I will post them very soon to use as a cool down.

    ReplyDelete