My Warm-up

LIFE IS GOOD!

LIFE IS GOOD!

Friday, April 17, 2009

One Wild Challenge
















I am excited to announce that I am participating in the Tulsa Zoo Friends fourth One Wild Challenge! I have been on two previous challenges, The Grand Teton(2) and Mount Whitney(3). This August, I will be climbing the second highest peak in the continental US, Mount Rainier, with a team of committed friends of America's Favorite Zoo. Although it is not exactly "a thousand miles" (more like 14,411 feet), it is still necessary to begin with a single step. In order to fulfill this dream of climbing Mt. Rainier, I need the help of individuals like you to help sponsor me in my endeavors. Rather than climbing Mt Rainier solely for personal reasons, I have pledged to raise $6,000 by June 1st of this year to help support the zoo's Nature Exchange program. Any amount of contribution would be greatly appreciated. You can sponsor in whichever format is most convenient for you - cash, check (made payable to Tulsa Zoo Friends), or credit card on http://www.onewidchallenge.com/ and click on donate to my profile. All donations will receive an official receipt and remember that all contributions are 100% tax-deductible. Thank you in advance for all of your support and generosity. Regardless of my excitement to embark on this adventure, I realize that I could not do this without all of your help and any contribution whatsoever is greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment